Sunday, February 7, 2010

I will wear my heart upon my sleeve For daws to peck at. I am not what I am..........


Triptych of my little bro =] x



Free hug and cookie for anyone who can guess where the titles from =] !!

Shit weekend , Friday i went yc , was really boring and then didn't even get to see Mat that much . Saturday I stayed in to study and then went to see Maynooths musical ( which was wayyyyyyyyy awesomer then Coláistes ) . Then today my mam made me stay in an study and I didn't even get to see Mat , miss him so so much.

Cant wait until midterm =] !! Seeing friends and sessions and Paris and fun times and filming and pictures and movie nights and pizza and ice-cream and no school and late nights and sleepovers and the freedom to just not do ANYTHING! I've just been so tired and run-down lately , I'm dreading what it'll be like in 6th year !!! But oh well , it's gotta be done i s'pose =[ .

Have you ever been so so scared of something happening , that simply by being scared it starts to happen ????

Youth Café talent show auditions this saturday !!! Get your form by e-mailing celbridgeyouthcafe@gmail.com . Trust me , it's worth it !!! =]

I've been watching loadsa films lately , like good arts films like Trainspotting , Elephant and Billy Elliot ....... i absolutely love this quote from Trainspotting :

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got heroin?

-Rents


But yeah , tests an study and whatnot are really getting me down ! I feel like just going into a corner and sleeping for a few years ..... I keep getting told that it'll be all worth it in the end , but is it really . I mean we all end up with the life that Rents describes in Train spotting , don't we ??? Comment your opinion and stuff =]



This song reminds me of Mat , love you =] xx

Shout outs to Lucy and Ash , bitching buddies =P . And also to Zeta for getting me an AWESOME PLACEBO CD for Kris kindle =] .

So , thats it for nows , ttylz bitchez XP

SparklesandAshes xx

1 comment:

  1. Woo i got a mention! Zeta happy now! =]

    i LOVE that book so much. I'm going to make dan read it eventually... Is the film as good or what? And as for commenting on the speech, put it this way: School prepares you for college which in turn prepares you for work by granting you a piece of paper stating that you've studied your ass off to pass stupid exams to get a high-paid job that you'd probably be able to do without the years of "education" - in today's society you'd almost need a degree in equestrian science to get a job shovelling horse shit in a stable. Which is why my ambitions in life are based on charitable work not career-building antics

    ReplyDelete