Thursday, January 28, 2010

Singing praise to the streetlights that guide our way ......


I've been so so busy recently !!

Every day i've been studying or off somewhere doing something for someone and some days i'm just too tired to do ANYTHING ! I dont think i've hung out with my friends properly in about a month . Its RIDICULOUS . I miss all my friends and good times and it's coming to the point where i hear "Oh , do you remember that time when ..... oh wait , you werent there , sorry !! " every time i do see them !! Grrrrrrrr , i hate schoolwork and study and exhaustedness !! Whenever i do get the time to go out i just simply dont have the energy and end up just collapsing and going into a stupor for an hour or two .

My hairs being a bitch again !! It wont stay straight for more then 10 minutes and it's started to get thin in places from straightening too much with a dinosaur of a straightener :( . It need to b cut BADLY aswell and i so so want my full fringe back to hide the SPOTS !!! Though i suppose they'll just migrate to join the ones on my chin if i do *sulk*

In case you couldnt tell , i'm in a really bad mood today ! :)



On the bright side though i've got a whole weekend planned out ahead of me !!

Tomorrow it's town and battle of the bands with Efa
Saturday it's school play thingy with Mat (have to miss Tadhghs birthday on Saturday though=[)
And then Sunday it's homework and downtime day =[ , oh well !!

Oh , shout out to Olive for abandoning me and Luke at the school XD .....

School is boring as ever , but tolerable ..... Except for Ms Ní Donacha !!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr i used to LOVE irish before that rat faced hoor from Dantes seventh circle of hell came to the school with her "Cruinnesas gramadaí" and her "Nathanna uaisáideacha" and fuckin BRIATHAR SAOR AIMSIR CHAITE !!!!!! Needless to say we can recite the Briathra nemhrialta off by heart but havent a hope in hell of stringing togetjher a coherent sentence in Irish !!!!! English isint so bad this year . Billy Elliot for comparative !!!! Woooooot !

So , thats about it from me , for now....


SparklesandAshes xx

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygod, we watched Billy Elliot in English just before the christmas holidays, it's BRILLIANT i love it!!

    And dom't worry about irish i've had worse - my irish teacher's so crap it wouldn't even occur to her to teach us grammar. For reasons unknown, the ORDINARY level classes have two of the best irish teachers in the school teaching them and us(the B class) are stuck with Ms fucking O'Flaherty =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and I'm not allowed go out tomorrow. Reason? I've been getting sick so much in the past 2-3 months that my mam's insisting i spend tomorrow inside nursing my health and cleaning out my room because the dust is "deadening" me, apparently. And while I'm at it, why don't I do my homework as well, Mother Dearest says. Grr!! Anyway have fun this weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is , cause she makes me wanna be violent grrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete